Ernst & Young d.o.o. › Advisory Internship
Your career is yours to shape. But we’ll provide a structured framework that allows you to grow. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts for a lifetime.
We are currently seeking interns to participate in challenging advisory engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality services for our diverse clients. To the right candidate this position offers excellent opportunities for learning.
Your key responsibilities:
- Assist in execution of a wide range of advisory projects
- Assist in delivering customized solutions to our clients to fulfill regulatory and business requirements
- Understanding and applying fundamental risk management principles
- Performing analysis and documentation of business and technical processes
- Research industry leading practices related to governance, risk, and compliance
- Provide timely, comprehensive and accurate information in both written and verbal communications
- Assist in preparation of pre-sales materials and client proposals
- Conduct researches on specific risk management topic
Skills and attributes for success:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player
To qualify for the role you must have:
Strong academic background: student or Bachelor in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Management, Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
What working at EY offers:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, apply until 21.08.2019.
Make your mark.